Thursday, September 24, 2009

Fried Okra.

Just a day, just an ordinary day. Just trying to get lunch. Leaving work dressed in some fine clothing, I made my way to the dc to snag some lunch and chat with some ladies and bros. I entered the large room known as the dining commons, set my stuff down with my crew at a table, then made my way to browse the available dinings. There was salad, some exotic meats, and then I saw it, and my stomache hit the floor. (in a good way) There it was. The most amazing fried breaded vegetable of all fried, breaded vegetables: Fried Okra. I instantaniously grabbed a plate and filled it with fried okra. What pains me is no one else shared my affinity for fried okra. Williams incessantly complained about how much he hated okra. I wanted to break an ant farm of fire ants in his bed due to his hate. Anyone that doesn't love fried okra deserves to encounter an evil wizard and have the crucio curse performed on them. Ok, that is too harsh. I revert my last statement to just a stern wagging of the finger. I would like to finish my blog by giving props to the dc ladies who made the okra, as well as advertise cupcake's photo blog. PEACE!

1 comment:

  1. I like okra, Jackson. You're not alone in the world.

    ReplyDelete